Thoughts Of You

I want you to call me,
But I don't wanna hear your voice,
I wanna think of you,
But right now, that's not a choice.

I wanna say I love you,
Without no misconceptions,
I wanna say, I miss you,
But there's just too much depression.

The thought of you and someone else,
Disturbs me very dearly,
I still haven't found the one,
To fill your shoes completely.

I wanna say I regret this,
I'd be lying If I did,
There's no more me and you,
Who we trying to kid??

Never thought you could love,
Love someone so deeply,
I can't believe am gonna ask,
Seriously, don't you miss me??

The way you talked,
the way you looked,
From the way you walked,
To the way you cooked.

Girl oh girl, you have it all,
But I still don't,want you to call...Oxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG "THOUGHTS TO PONDER" THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER'