Lord, I need Your Peace


Peace overflowing like a river
Lord, I am waiting here alone
In this sorrow and in pain
Each day, passing
this heartache growing
How can I go on?

Here I am, Your hurting child
Lord, please come, sit with me for a while
I am asking
Will an eternity do?
Though I know
Lord, that’s not long enough
To spend time with you

I need to feel your love once again
Not just in times of trouble
But every day unending
I need your comfort
Lord, I need your strength
But most of all
Lord, I need your peace

You made the mountains
These valleys wide
Though I know I don’t deserve you
Someone such as I
Still I try to do my part
Lord, you know this servant’s heart

When I don’t understand
Help me to realize
Even though sometimes
I cannot see so clearly
Be ever near me

Behind the storm clouds
there is the sunshine
Though for a time
They may block my view
A silver lining.. it is still there in the sky
Even when tears fill these eyes of mine
I only need call on You

Lord, I need your peace
That’s when you come
Surrounding me
When I feel you so near
Answering my prayer

Closer now then You’ve ever been
I have a part to fulfill
Knowing I somehow fit into Your plan
This life of living in the center of Your will
You hold my very life in your hands

When it begins to rain
Falling so gentle now upon my face
Lord, I need your peace
With just a word
Calm the troubled waters
These tears are replaced
This fear removed
And I know
All I need to do…..call out to You

And You hear me-----Your presence ever near me
Sweet , sweet Holy Spirit guiding me
Every where I may go
I may not understand
All the questions why
These trials in my life

Why they come…but when they do
I have your promises
You will see me through
All I need is You
Lord, I need Your peace

Holding fast to my faith
For I know it is you who will make a way
As you walk beside me day by day
While billows roll around me
Tossing my life every which way

If I simply believe
nothing is impossible
When the blinded man could see
The lame could walk
The mute again could talk
With just a word
The sweetest voice ever heard

You speak peace
Peace…sweet peace
Overflowing like a river
Lazarus alive again
Giving assurance
This too shall pass
No the storm cannot last

The winds obey your will
You simply speak peace, be still
Lord, I pray every day
Though battles in life we face
You are with me in each step I take

When I have you
I have everything I need
In Your Loving kindness
You show
Mercy and grace
This child will walk by faith

You give me strength to face… the foe
Hold to your hand…never letting go
Every hour of every day
You walk before me
I will never be defeated
Battles fought…victory is won
And when it is over
When it is done

Your child I will remain
You love me the same
You give me comfort
All these things that I ask
In Your Precious Name
In all praise…… majesty…… glory
And in your Honor
With a Loving heart of my heavenly Father
You give me what I need------You give me peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG "THOUGHTS TO PONDER" THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER'