Forever Love

Your smile A tender touch

Forever here in a heart

that loved so much

Here within my hand,

Holding the only key

Unlocking the door Once more

I recall

A love

Within these memories

I will cherish them for always

When I see you in my dreams

Here.... I am

Gazing into an icy blue horizon

That seems to go on and on

There is peace and serenity

In the silence

This journey of the setting of the sun

Gently it brings

Ending of a beautiful day

When I received the news You were gone

For a while somehow I just lost my way

Standing so close by

If I but close my eyes

I feel you near

If I reached out I could touch you



Just this once

Without any tears

I see you clearly

Remembering your laughter

I can walk here in the sunshine

Though I have felt the cold, cold rain

Losing you had brought me to My knees

Without you, the nights seemed endless

Yet God saw me through

All the suffering and the pain

On the day we parted

Is it possible the words

left unspoken were meant to be

Safely here within this heart you will remain

For someday we will meet…

We will see each other once again…

I know

And I believe there are Angels surrounding me wherever I go

Tomorrow is a new beginning

for each of us

I will take this gift I’ve been given

Could it be you have been watching over me from above

As I gaze into a midnight blue canopy of stars

I know there is peace where you are

And You will always be my forever love..

In Loving Memory of .......Oxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG "THOUGHTS TO PONDER" THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER'