Today I Woke Up


Today I woke up and I was everything I wanted to be.

I forgave myself of everything that had ever made me feel ashamed.

I loved everyone everywhere...even those who hurt me.

I sent love to those who have lost their way.

I wasn't afraid of anything anymore.

I realized I was endowed with all the power of the Universe,
to think... to feel... and create,
and to love all that I have created.

I reveled in the realization that this is the sum total of all I have intended
for myself to date.

I realized that right NOW is the only moment
there ever really is, was, or will be.

I knew that all my past,
except what was good, was gone.

I made a pact with myself never to forget...
to hold this feeling as if it were a little child
for indeed, it was.



barivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG "THOUGHTS TO PONDER" THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER'