Thank You Lord

I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart;
    I will sing your praises before the gods.
I bow before your holy Temple as I worship.
    I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness;
    for your promises are backed
    by all the honor of your name.
As soon as I pray, you answer me;
    you encourage me by giving me strength. Every king in all the earth will thank you, Lord,
    for all of them will hear your words.
Yes, they will sing about the Lord’s ways,
    for the glory of the Lord is very great.
Though the Lord is great, he cares for the humble,
    but he keeps his distance from the proud.

Though I am surrounded by troubles,
    you will protect me from the anger of my enemies.
    You reach out your hand,
    and the power of your right hand saves me.
The Lord will work out his plans for my life—
    for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.
    Don’t abandon me, for you made me.

Give thanks unto the Lord!  He is marvelous, and wonderful.  There is really no words that can describe Him!  He deserves our praise and obedience.  What a blessing it is to serve God Most High!  What a privilege to be considered His sons and daughters.  He woke me up again and supplies me with my every breath!  His faithful love endures forever!  Praise His Holy Name!

There’s not much to be said except, praise Him and thank Him for every thing that He has done.  I often have a hard time with this because I’m throwing a pity party for myself, even though I know that if I were only to acknowledge God first in everything, even calamity, things would be much easier for me simply because God is first in my life in everything and He will strengthen me when I am weak.

 Today is a national day of Thanksgiving!  Everyday is a day of thanksgiving when you have a God such as ours!  Praise His Holy Name!  Paul says, “be filled with the Holy Spirit, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the Lord in your hearts.  And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Eph 5:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG "THOUGHTS TO PONDER" THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER'