Pondering


I often tell myself not to be hasty with my words, actions or deeds.
Sound like some martyr don’t I? Well it is not that I manage to do it
but there is no harm in trying.

A realization I must say….A handful of patience is worth more than
a bushel of brains. But at the same time it is also said that Patience has its limits.
Take it too far , and it’s cowardice. Now both the ideologies
seem true in their own way. But being patient is definitely a
virtue that not too many possess. It definitely eases out things during trying times.
I see people being mean, and it really takes it all out of me, 
hen I try to reason out saying that there is another facet to
the person/ thing. But fortunately or unfortunately the point is
never driven across. I probably have to either stop being biased
( which I don’t think I am) or maybe try to communicate more effectively and try convincing them.

I believe the post has been very random so far. I apologize for its
frivolousness but I could not stop myself from posting whatever little
I had to say. I believe it would take me some more time to concretely
build up on the same.....oh wait wait i'l tell some more later....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG "THOUGHTS TO PONDER" THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER'