Honesty Is Huge

Honesty is huge. It is so much easier to lie sometimes. It is especially easier to lie, when you know that the truth will upset, anger, or hurt someone that you care about. It is even easier to lie when lying, will save our own butts.

Even this days sometime I try to lie when I know the true will upset but I know that will not help my life. Hence,  I used to be able to do a lot of things now by changing myself,  that I am no longer able to do. For that, i am grateful.

How about that storm? I drove my friend’s and his  friends through x Rd Chennai at about 7pm (date ?), to drop them off at another friend's house, and the thunder and lightning just about gave us all a heart attack . It came out of nowhere, but then was gone just as fast. I love thunder and lightning. I really miss the electrical storms that i grew up watching from the lake cabin. We just don't get them here in (Village?), like they get in chennai

Anyway, there were trees down on x  Rd at 7pm the night. I was more than happy to get back home and crawl into bed for the night, and listen to the storm from here. I wonder what the damage is out there today. It looks like it is a fairly sunny day. Although, in saying that, yesterday started out nice as well.

I am annoyed right now, at the weather reports telling us all to stay inside all weekend, and batten down the hatches. I cancelled cool plans because of that weather report, and now it is beautiful out there, and i am stuck here listening to Billy and his friends play xbox all weekend ha haa. The new Halo game was released the week. (X) went and got it the morning...at 10am, and was still up playing it at 4am, when i took Nixon outside for (x he/she?) business.

WHAT THE....?!?!?!?  I thought there was thunder going on outside still...until i got up and realised it was just the noise from the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG "THOUGHTS TO PONDER" THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER' THANK YOU FOR VISITING MOSES ESILONG 'THOUGHTS TO PONDER'